Sunday, February 24, 2013

Wedding Speech Resources #3

Here's the latest post in the Wedding Speech Resources series, where I share some of the best sites I've found for preparing yourself to deliver a winning wedding speech (make sure you also check out part 1 and part 2 of the series).

This time I'm pointing you to more of a corporate training type website - called www.mindtools.com, which I've referred to a lot in my career as a Learning & Development professional, over the years.

It has some great articles and resources for self-development and this one on Managing Presentation Nerves is right up our alley for making wedding speeches too. It shares wise words on:

  1. Your audience
  2. Your material
  3. The structure of your speech
  4. Preparation
  5. Practice
  6. Calming your nerves
Enjoy and remember to contact me anytime to help turn your hopes for a great speech into a reality :-)